Monday, May 10, 2010

New Survey! How important are all natural products to you?

When we were in Denver there was a lot of discussion about all natural and organic products. Some people were extremely passionate about manufacturing and selling only products that could be legitimately labeled as "all natural" or "organic." That got us thinking about how much people care about all natural and organic products.

I can admit that while I support the main causes behind natural and organic materials, I'm not the person who shops in all natural stores and only uses all natural products. And to be honest, I'm not sure how many people in my area (Fargo, N.D. and the lakes area of Minnesota) are like that either.

So our new poll is for you to tell us just how important it is to have that all natural or organic label on your beauty care products. Feel free to leave a comment below and explain further or let us know if there's another point of view we missed in the selection of answers.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. If you ever decide to make soaps aimed at babies and young children, I would definitely look at making them all natural or organic. I'm willing to use whatever for myself, but am much pickier when it comes to my baby (as are most moms that I know). I know it's not a market you're currently in, but as you look at expanding in the future it's something to keep in mind.

    ReplyDelete